Upgrades are available for Continuous Gravimetric Blenders.
Please fill out the following pdf form (located to the right under "Downloads") and send it to email@example.com for more information.
The X Series 2 Continuous Gravimetric Blender offers unsurpassed blend accuracy and blend homogeneity in a wide range of configurations to meet the needs of any application. For extruder throat-mounted applications, the X Series 2 Blender comes equipped with an integral down-comer to preserve the blended material all the way to the extruder without demixing. For mezzanine or off-line mounting, the blender does not include the down-comer and is designed to work with a number of different options for storing the blended material prior to its use.
The operator enters the desired blend recipe at the operator station. All ingredients are simultaneously metered in the correct blend ratios by inclined augers from individual weighed ...
The XU Series Continuous Gravimetric Powder Blender offers unsurpassed blend accuracy and blend homogeneity in a wide range of configurations to meet the needs of any application by incorporating the PF Series powder feeders. It allows gravimetric blending of non-free-flowing powder materials with free-flowing powder and pellet materials at unprecedented metering and mixing accuracy.
The powder feeders allow rates as low as 0.2 PPH and as high as 3,000 PPH. Metering augers are available in full pitch or 1/2 pitch configurations with helix diameters from 1/4 inch to 2-1/4 inches.
The drive system of all blender components utilizes a PWM drive with a DC gearmotor and encoder for accurate motor speed feedback. This allows each ...
The VNC Viewer provides a central control point for an unlimited number of touch screen supplied PCC blenders.
• Geode LX800 MHz processor
• Remote viewing for up to four touch screen controllers at a time
• 12.1" color TFT touch screen with 800x600 resolution
• 256 RAM memory
• DIN rail power supply
• Preloaded with VNC software for connection to blender
• Ethernet port for connection to blender
• Two USB ports for external keyboard and memory card
• Can also run the new "Blend Manager" software (sold separately)
Integrated Real-Time Trending, Material Management, and Monitoring Program
• Blender Manager has integrated real-time trending, historical trend data, material management and monitoring in a single package
• A simple, easy to use wizard guides the user through setup of program settings.
• Designed for reliability and ease of use.
• All settings and data are seamlessly stored in SQL databases
• Communications with Process Control's equipment is via Modbus TCP. The driver is integrated into the software and requires no complicated setup.
• Compatible with Windows XP and Windows 7.
Trending and Historical Data
• Both real-time and historical trend ...
Control Corporation | 6875 Mimms Drive, Atlanta, GA 30340
| Ph: 770.449.8810 | Fx: 770.449.5445